Thank You for the reply Todd.

Hmmm i might not have been very clear about what happened. Data about titration
and some pictures of it all is here:
http://user.tninet.se/~qrg733j/Krympta/Snoddastest_1.html

The fluff appeared when i shaked the "wash test" (violent shake of BD with
water) bottle again the day after the initial "wash test" (the first test
described in the pictures) was performed. So the fluff did not appear until the
test bottle with the same water and the same BD had been shaken again after
about 24 hours of separation after the real test.

I will go to my hot dog shop and get some fresh sample of their oil and make
the suggested tests and experiments. Everything that makes things clear in
front of my eyes makes it easier to understand any coming problems wich will
come some day i imagine.....

The oil is a mix of rape and palm oil, i have tried to get some answers about
it from the supplier but there is quite a bit of secrets around it.... All i
know about the oil mix is that it is "partly hardened" and contains citric acid
to prevent oxidation. The fat is roughly 18% "saturated", 76% "single
unsaturated" and 6% "double unsaturated". They change oil in the fryer a little
bit more often than once a week, i do not know if that makes it a very used
oil....

Thanks again

Lars A

Lars Andersson