Walt,

I am confused, are you suggesting that documents could not be
written before 1200 to 1500 and are you suggesting that manual
production of documents (books) were not done?

That's the generally accepted understanding, that the only groups capable of making a written record prior to 1500 were down in central America. None of the Six Nations had a system of written records, at least not that I've heard tell of.

 In fact, what are
you trying to tell us? I can not figure out what you mean.

        Keith seems to have the same problem ;-)

Are you
sure that Six Nations had no way to document things, or that it
had not been documented by someone else at the time.

        If so, I'd love to hear about it.

Walt