Hi Mark,

You said: "Kyoto is based on mostly Junk Science"

...tell ya what Mark -- Since most of the emissions from our civilization comes
from the burning of fossil fuels, here's a little experiment you can do at home.

1.) Get yourself a chain saw and bring it with you into your bathroom
2.) Close the door
3.) Start the chain saw and report the air quality every five minutes or until
you pass out (whatever happens first). You might want to do this while a friend
is in the next room. Safety first!
4.) As a side experiment, please do your best to run the engine dry so that it
stimulates the brain to ask two questions:

a.) "where is my next fill up going to come from?".
b.) "If I perform this experiment again, is there an alternative fuel that will
make my bathroom stink less and keep me from passing out so soon?"

If you decide to perform any experiments like this one, please get back to us
with your results as soon as possible because I'm sure that everyone at JTF is
anxious to know if fossil fuels really harm the environment and if those holes
in the ground are really bottomless.

** not responsible for lost limbs or other injuries that occur during this
experiment **

Mike

... etc etc, and Duane Shaw wrote:

>Bravo Mark!

And, no doubt, so on... Only in America! LOL!

"Opinions" bought, funded and paid for by guess who??? Not exactly
news... please see (along with further archives and other refs
therein):

http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20050124/005269.html
[Biofuel] Oil firms fund climate change 'denial'

What a surprise!

But, as Bob Allen notes: "It is impossible to reason someone out of
something that they did not reason themselves into in the first
place. Jonathan Swift."

Yea, verily. Maybe a bit of mockery instead?

Best wishes