Thank you.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Pieter Koole

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] WVO in central heating burners

Your  "draaibank" is nearly the same in German. Near enough to understand
anyway. Just for the record, we call it a "Drehbank", or lathe in English.

Simon

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:28:39 +0100
From: Pieter Koole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, I did the same.
Use stainless steel and your problems will be gone forever.
You can maybe make them by yourself on what we call a "draaibank" ( I really
don't know the English or German word).
Stainless steel lasts forever.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Pieter Koole