Pan wrote >>The addition of glycerin has dramatically
increased our gas  production, that we run all three
engines that produce  electricity for our plant and
occasionally need to flare off the excess methane (we
have 4 flares(end quote)

Pan - Can you lead me to some weblinks for the
"technical briefs" as to why "glycerin has
dramatically increased (y)our gas  production..."

I will also search the JTF website.

Phillip Wolfe