From: Phillip Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] Sodium Borohydride Chemical Reaction and Fuel Cells
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:18:42 -0800 (PST)

I read about the Sodium Borohydride Chemical reaction
and how it is used in fuels cells; especially the
Millennium Fuel Cell. I am curious if the chemical
reaction "patentable"? Reading the Millennium website
is says:
http://www.millenniumcell.com/about/index.html
"The Hydrogen on Demandú system releases the hydrogen
stored in sodium borohydride solutions by passing the
liquid through a chamber containing a proprietary
catalyst. The reaction is totally inorganic (carbon
and sulfur free), producing a high-quality energy
source without polluting emissions."

If I recall from my chemistry there are a just few
catalysts in this and any reaction for that matter; so
is a natural chemical reaction a "patentable" thing?

Thanks
Phillip Wolfe