From: "J.L.Burney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 4:03 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] cone bottom barrels

> hiya guys I haven't posted in a long while but here goes a post that will
help a lot of you out. first take your barrel and turn it upside down then
take some construction paper and make a cone out of it that will fit the
barrel.tape or glue the cone into the desired shape then cut it in a
straight line down one side. now you have a pattern to mark your steel
with.cut weld and mount your brand new steel cone bottom.if you want a cone
to be a specific size then just run a tape measure down the center of the
cone and reduce / increase the spiral in the cone. this is by far the
easiest way I have found to make cone bottom tanks.I have 4 tanks that I put
cones on this way. 2 15 gal a 30 gal and one 55 gal