----- Original Message -----
From: Chris

That would put a hint reafer in there too if it was mixed right.
Boy, the scent of that, with the coke and fries and the reafer, would be
enough to send most good folks straight back to their college days.

Reafer is what keeps the trailer cold on the truck, right?

Chris Kueny
Cayce, SC

[3]http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html

[4]http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/