on 3/8/05 5:30 AM, Kim & Garth Travis at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yes, we turn vegetarian in public.  Our rule, if I don't
> know its name, I am not eating it.

I dunno -- sounds a little hypocritical (tho in general I
like your stuff. I'll think about this longer). Why eat
your friends at all? I have 13 birdies, and I eat chicken
or turkey maybe twice a week -- an I feel Sh**ty about it.
As soon as it's not PUT in front of me, I won't. It's so
wasteful, and each of those birdies would've PREFERRED to
live longer, even if they WERE conscientiously DISPATCHED.

-K