Bob,

Maybe you read it wrong and thought it was US.

Hakan

At 05:52 PM 3/18/2005, you wrote:

SS never had any helicopters, that is a later invention,
but they had tanks.

Hakan

At 04:54 PM 3/18/2005, you wrote:
the tanks come after the black helicopters...

Guag Meister wrote:
Hi Mike ;
Never occured to me at the time, but quite funny! LOL!
Peter G.
--- Michael Redler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

O.K. I don't mean to send this thread off course.
But, I thought you might get a chuckle out of this.
Going through my email this morning, I discovered
"SS tanks in Minnesota, USA".  Not being fully awake
and totally misunderstood the thread, I wasn't sure
what to expect..

--
Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" ÷ Richard Feynman
---