Hallo Ken,

Friday, 25 March, 2005, 21:55:30, you wrote:

KP> If I wasn't such a lurker, I'd probly know this, but...
KP> Where's Keith? I trust all's well...

Keith  is back in the hospital for reasons unknown to me at this time.
I would suggest prayer for those holding with prayer and good thoughts
sent his way for those not so inclined.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Stra§e liegen,
da§ sie gerade deshalb von der gewšhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth