Thanks Keith
I remember you giving me all this BUT I never made the connection betweem IV
and IODINE VALUE. I GOT IT NOW!!!!  Slow but Sure me.
Thanks again
~BEST~
Roy

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi you fine people
>I read a lot about IV and have not been able to figure out what it is.
>I'm new to all this.
>Would someone PLEASE help me out here?
>Thanks
>Roy

Hello Roy

I gave you this before:

Start here:
"Where do I start?"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

That's on this page:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html
Make your own biodiesel: Journey to Forever

Read the whole thing, and then keep going.

You'll find this on that page:

Iodine Values
-- High Iodine Values
-- Talking about the weather

All you need to know about IV.

Best wshes

Keith

>TLC Orchids and Such wrote:
>

>Hydrogenated canola has an IV of around 65 while non hydrogenated has an IV
>of around 112.
>Does anyone know if the IV in soybean (131) safflower (145) hemp (165) or
>sunflower (133)
>are altered in any way by the hydrogenation process?

Roy Washbish
Certified Health Coach
A HOME BUSINESS & PRODUCTS THAT WORK
PRODUCTS & BUSINESS  HTTP://WWW.TRIVITA.COM/11393920