I would be very wary of acetone contacting rubber or plastic.

The mode of action sounds unlikely to me. One doesn't get that much of a
mileage improvement with say natural gas compared to gasoline, unless one
exploits the high knock resistance and the capacity for lean burning of
the natural gas; even there it would depend on the gasoline use for
comparison.

The talk about a large amount of fuel being unburned in a normal gasoline
engine in good tune is so much blather.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada