Is this true Kerosene or is it Avtur (Aviation Turbine Fuel), if it is Avtur
then be aware that it does contain Phosphurous, which is added to ensure
correct burning at  high altitude and wet conditions, it also tends to burn
hotter, as I found out to my cost when trying to run a Suzuki K11p 2 stroke
motorcycle on it, mixed with Methanol and 80 octane petrol (gasoline), the
problem was that the cankshaft and piston melted. (amazing how AirForce Cadets
will try anything to get cheap fuel - isn't it?)

It also makes kerosene heaters give out more heat too :-)

Rob