From: Keith Addison
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 9/04/05 5:26
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] The Lutec over unity device

>For some good articles on unconventional energy,

Energy is energy. Unconventional energy sources? If they actually
produced any energy rather than just smoke and hot air then they
wouldn't be unconventional for long, conspiracism notwithstanding.

>see www.infinite-energy.com and read their pdf file, a free
>download. There's a couple dozen articles there. If you read them,
>you'll get a real sense of what's going
>on.

What is going on other than a lot of talk, claims, hot air and smoke,
and conspiracy theories? Anyhing at all?

>You won't find it here in this forum.

I wonder why that might be? LOL!

Peace to you too.

Best wishes