Hello Keith,
   Thanks for all the helpful information.

You're most welcome, glad it helps.

What a sin that so much waste
of resource is going on.

A sin indeed, and barely even the tip of the iceberg. But there's still time to mend our ways, even this late in the game.

I will post what I find when I titrate the rice
oil.

Yes please.

   It's also very helpful to get the info on the Elsbett kit.  I did speak
to a mechanic in Sonoma County, CA, who is using Neoteric components, he has
been the only mechanic so far who spoke about the injector and glow plug
issues with SVO conversions.

I think there's a lot more awareness of that in Europe. But then they do have a big headstart on the US.

   So much to learn.

Yes! But it's not as difficult now as it was.

It's wonderful to have such a terrific site and
community to help in the process!

It's good of you to say so, thankyou.

I will pass the information on.
   Take care, Frieda