-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jelatancev Denis
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] Re: soybeanoil/Sunflower a bad choice for BD makin
g?]

>So if I understand it correctly, it seams that after transforming SVO/WVO
>BD polymerzation problem does not exisit any more,

        Yes, that's right. Once you have separated the fatty acid chains
from the glycerin backbone the probability of 2 double bonds "finding" each
other and reacting is greatly reduced. That means that high IV oils should
be OK to make biodiesel from. The resulting biodiesel will take a lot longer
to polymerize than the oil. It will happen, though, just not as fast.

Pedro Ordonez