Dear Ramesh

     Well and wish the same from you

     Several  years before I was  in India  to attend international
conference  and  I am able to buy an TVS  made Motor BIKE ,  very good
one  for my father  and It is  proud  that I am in contact with one of
the engineer  good south Indian company , able to survive  highly
competetive  globalised market and wish TVS the  great future here IN
Brasil too.
                       I wish to make  some buiness proposal Para Tvs
to make flexivel  gasoline and alchol motor  for small TVS  model
.Surely the  the alcohol made for drinking can serve for  removing
energy problems  as that has been well proved here in Brasil the
problem of food vs fuel.Brasil is exporting alcohol made food drinks ,
in additio to make 1 billhaoes liter of alchol  por year makig this
country  ustainable economically.

Even though I am an IIT  Delhi ,got PHD in Biofuel , ethanol from
biomass in 1983  , but  left  India , but not  forgetten , I am very
happy   too have the    Ghandhian thinking from school like
you and also I was  Student leader Sarvodhaya study Circle  serving
poor  when I was in Annamalai University  (1969-1975)

Independ of marriage I wish our young Tamil people come up in life
We work here  the same  small cale biotech  and biofuel project from
cashew , coconet , banana  and cashew.

   I am  native  from  Panruti  near by  Pondy,  M.E from  annamalai
PHD  from IIT Delhi, BIO CHEMICAL , settled here  in BRASIL ,
married  to Brazilian   Advocate.
  As I had several  time telefoned  one of my respected  - Makal sakthi  eyaka
 Leader, my  only close contact with India   Dr T.Karunakaran , but
lost touch  as he has now moved from university from  MP to become
vice   chancellar of Ghandhigram Rural  university.Dintugal, Madurai
.TN, India

   Plese kindly help me  to have contact again  with Dr T.K   and I wise your
and TVC active  participation  to make the bifuel  international
events related to
Rural  and apropriate technology  a reality  and also I wish you join
hands with us  work  together  to make  our journey togther  for
technology for the poor people.I  feel   Dr. T.K can  conduct
this event in India , but Dr .T.K is very busy in the villiage work .I
am sure  we  can help him to get the finance and you can  hold this
in Tamil nadu.

   In this respect , we can  make join effort and colaborate if we
can.Other wise
I request you to to indicate some one who  can make the network
between  us the India and Brasil.

  We have very sucessful  running  the small scale alcohol
distillation unit in Brasil  semi automatic  low cost automation for
the distillation  of alcohol  using bagasse  wastes  and wish  to make
joint project with you regarding  felexivel biocombustivel , solid
alcohol fuel ,
biogas and wood gas based energy generation .

    You are welcome to have  a chat with  our research  group.

Sd
Pannirselvam P.V.

On 5/5/05, AMT- RAMESH.R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hai.Mr.Pannirselvam,
>
> I am Ramesh working here at Lucas TVS Ltd., Padi, Chennai-600 050
>
> What are you doing there in Brazil...?
> Though I am Manufacturing Engineer with Mechanical Engg. background I dont
> know anything about it.
>
> Here at LTVS, we are manufacturing Autoelectrical parts like Strter motors,
> Alternators, Wiping system, etc
>
> Bye and take care,
>
> R.Ramesh

--*******************************************************************************************
 Pagandai V Pannirselvam
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte - UFRN
Departamento de Engenharia Qu’mica - DEQ
Centro de Tecnologia - CT
Programa de P—s Gradua¨‹o em Engenharia Qu’mica - PPGEQ
Grupo de Pesquisa em Engenharia de Custos - GPEC

Av. Senador Salgado Filho, Campus Universit‡rio
CEP 59.072-970 , Natal/RN - Brasil

Residence :
Av  Odilon gome de lima, 2951,
   Q6/Bl.G/Apt 102