The message you were responding to is titled "Re: [Biofuel] Dewatering WVO with vacuum and heat." It says at the top of the Digests: "When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Biofuel digest..."

Titling a message "Re: Biofuel Digest, Vol 9, Issue 29" will just annoy people and foul up archives searches forever.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
KYOTO Pref., Japan
http://journeytoforever.org/
Biofuel list owner

 .

Hmm, if an old refrigerator condensor pump will work, I'm sure an old air conditioner pump will also work. Of course, most refrigerators and air conditioners are discarded when the pump goes bad...

At 08:00 AM 5/15/2005, doug swanson wrote:
Pieter Koole wrote:

>Where does one find a vacuumpump ?
>
>Met  dank en vriendelijke groet,
>Pieter Koole

They are used regularly in garages that work on airconditioning systems
in cars, also used in home airconditioning systems, refrigerators,
freezers...  They are used to remove water from the refrigerant systems
during repairs.  I've seen them on eBay.

Jake