Greetings,

I sincerely hope that one of the things they are going to implement is to go after the housing committees or whatever they are called. You know, the idiots that decide what you can and can't do with the house you own. The idiots that restrict the use of solar panels and solar hot water in cities like Houston, Texas.

If we could just have the right to implement sustainable living practices, without having to fight a court battle, I am sure we could have a great impact on climate change.

Bright Blessings,
Kim