Thanks Keith
That would be most helpful of you.
Steve

----Original Message Follows----
From: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuels-biz] Digest Number 38
Date: 15 Jul 2001 08:26:35 -0000

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

       1. Australian Suppliers
            From: "Wooly ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
       2. Re: Australian Suppliers
            From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Message: 1
    Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:25:44 +1000
    From: "Wooly ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Australian Suppliers

Hi Keith, Steve and all

Thanks for the jolt; the only reason I'd been quiet was I'm busy doing it!
Australian Biodiesel producers (or those planning to be) should email me off
list (to link below please) if they;
a) are in search of NaOH / KOH, and Ethanol / Methanol bulk supplies, or
b) believe they've found a good source of the above.

Quantities we are talking about are 25kg bags of the catalysts and either
205l drum or 1000l bulk-bin of the alcohols. This applies to any
Australians, regardless of location. If we can't help you now we might be
able to soon.

In our search for these, we believe we are now almost getting it 'from the
well'. Since our BD business is a natural progression/extension of our work
in nationwide transport, we think there's some way we can organise a
national network of supply, whether we refer you to your nearest supplier or
truck it to you. (Those with the storage to warehouse it for their region
and act as agents should also email).

Regards
Steve Woolcott
HarvestEnergy