--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Shukrainternationals"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For Biodiesel production in large
> scale, how do the following raw
> material stand:
> 1. Paddy Husk
> (Rice is made by removing the
> outer husk of paddy)
> 2. Saw dust
> 3. Cane sugar pulp
> Is there any value in these for
> biodiesel production?
> If you have any system(s)
> to use these raw materials, please
> respond.

I don't have any research on Rice Hulls, as far as energy content.
Saw dust(I"m assuming wood) is somewhat dependant of the species of
wood. Bark is much better as an energy source. I haven't done much
personal study on Bagasse(sugar cane stalks), but there are people
doing so.
You mention large-scale. How large are you thinking of? Can you get a
consistant supply? Transportation cost for feedstock is a very major
factor. To make it economically feasable, you really should have a
local market for excess steam and heat.
What part of the world are you in?

Interested,
Motie