>Keith:
>Why don't you open up a discussion on "BD and SVO" Vs other renewable energy
>sources (Fuel Cell, Hybrid, etc.)?

Didn't you just do that? :-)

>We need this discussion to assure ourselves about the validity and
>sustainability of "BD & SVO" technology if we want to go into business..

I don't think you can lump the two of them together to consider
validity and sustainability. Biod's much more firmly established than
SVO - I don't mean market establishment but backed by research and
long-term on-road use in a variety of conditions.

In fact I've just uploaded a new page on SVO to Journey to Forever:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_svo.html
Straight vegetable oil as diesel fuel: Journey to Forever

This and the biodiesel resources at Journey to Forever and Webconx
are a good place to start, IMO.

Over to you!

By the way, I don't think Hybrid necessarily falls under "other
renewable energy sources", hybrids go very well with biodiesel. See
previously posted:

http://evworld.com/databases/storybuilder.cfm?storyid=312
EV World:It's An ENIGMA

http://www.evworld.com/databases/storybuilder.cfm?storyid=315