For methanol recovery, I bought one of those SaveVac
140 series from http://www.bestechind.com/product.htm
Check the spec if it pulls enought vacuum for you.
If it does, it is more cost evective to get it and not
waist the time with the 'old clunkers' :)

I bargained with the guy, and he sold it to me for
169.

Best Regards,

Thomas

http://taxes.yahoo.com/