Hi Steve

I agree. So many additives making wonderful claims, but how many of
them ever get to see a properly controlled, disinterested scientific
assessment? UTM could do it though. It's a Japanese product, should
be tested here, but I see nothing about that, instead they go
straight for the market in Malaysia and Thailand.

Well, don't hold your breath.

Best

Keith

>I agree with the following quotes:
>
>"The product should undergo a fuel performance test locally to verify
>its claims before it is marketed," says Dr Azhar Abdul Aziz. Azhar is
>attached to the Automotive Develop-ment Centre, Faculty of Mechanical
>Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
>
>"Authorities like the Department of Environment, Chemistry
>Depart-ment and Sirim should also check on the various claims of the
>product, including the gas emission rate."
>

>If, after accredited testing, the claims are true, then we truly have
>something interesting here.
>

>Steve Spence

> > http://www.solpower.com/soltron/soltronmain.asp
> > Solpower Corporation - Soltron