Hi,
I'm new to the list and curious about alternative fuels. Looks like
a lot of interest in here!

I don't use my vehicles much, but when I do I tend to use them for
long expedition type work. In some countries you don't have a choice
who you buy fuel from, or the quality. In North America and Europe
however, we do.

I'm wondering who to buy my fuel from in these counties. My research
makes all the big companies look pretty bad, with Exxon Mobil
looking worst. Shell and BP look like they have some good programmes
but have still made mistakes and have policies which could use
changing. I don't know what there policies are on bio-fuels, though
I do know Shell seem to be on the lookout for alternative energy
companies.

In your opinion, if I have to buy gas in the US/Europe, which is the
company I should give my money to?

Cheers,
Nick.

Buy Stock for $4