Greetings earthlings...

Keith suggested that I make this information available to the
list.

We just secured the winning bid on a 60 gallon, stainless steel
tank, dished top and bottom, center outlet and multiple inlets.
We also have first right to purchase the remaining 6 tanks that
are mirror images of this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1730377780

We are purchasing at least two of the tanks. If enough people
express a commited interest on the remaining 5, we would be
willing to purchase all 7 and then redistribute them at cost,
with each buyer paying their own freight.

The final decision on quantity purchased will be made no later
than 3:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday, May 20th.

The tanks are not pressure or vacuum rated. However, there is no
reason to believe that they couldn't support 100 psi or partial
vacuum for either esterification or vacuous distillation with but
a little modification on the site glass opening.

The site glass ports are gasket and glass, with a threaded
retaining ring.

The lot would be distributed out of Southeast Ohio, USA

Those interested can contact off list at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Todd Swearingen
Appal Energy

Your opinion is very important to us!