That's OIL.

Read the reference I supplied.

LZ7632 variety, actually. Don't know for sure if it is GMO or not though,
now that I went back and read the reference - that needs to be determined,
but I cannot find any more infor on that variety right now. I am assuming it
is a high oleic from more or less "traditional" plant breeding practices, or
at least something (hopefully) short of full blown GMO, such as is the case
with this one:

"The 45A37 and 46A40 lines of canola (Brassica napus) were developed through
the combination of chemical mutagenesis, to achieve the high oleic acid
trait, and traditional breeding with the registered canola varieties Stellar
and Apollo, to achieve the low linoleic acid trait. "

http://www.essentialbiosafety.info/dbase.php?action=ShowProd&data=45A37%2C+4
6A40
-----

Also, just to clarify the GMO stuff a bit:

"GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism. This term is used by
policy-making groups to describe genetically engineered organisms. The term
is politically and economically relevant but not scientifically descriptive.
Many organisms are genetically modified through naturally occurring or
chemically induced changes in the DNA composition of genes (see Fig. 1
below). STS soybean varieties and IMI corn hybrids are recent examples of
genetically modified crops that are not GMOs. The unique herbicide
resistance traits of these non-GMO varieties were derived from mutations or
changes in genes that were already in the plant chromosomes. The
modification that sets GMOs apart from non-GMOs is the insertion of a new
gene or genes into the plant chromosomes through genetic engineering (Fig.
1). These new genes are called transgenes. "Transgenic" is a more specific
description for plants that contain a transgene; however, GMO is becoming
the more widely used adjective for these crops."

http://cropwatch.unl.edu/archives/1999/crop99-12.htm

Regards,

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
http://www.biofuels.ca