Actually, the proposal is for 1,000,000 gpy plant.  My estimate is that there
is about 1 gallon available for recovery per person per year. Albany is in a
2,000,000 metro center, but the oil will come from beyond that area too.

The situation in the US is that it is illegal for small producers to make
this fuel. Only large producers can afford the overhead payments to the NBB
that has exclusive rights to make this stuff. I wanted to change that and
start a movement of small entrepeneurs in urban centers. Note that the next
nearest producer is over 500 miles away. Obviously the current production
system does not work in the northeast US.  My proposal wanted to change all
of that. Maybe yes, maybe no, but it was a proposal.

I also believe a production facility can be built for a lot less than the
going rate. Lots of other basic research too, as time and more grants allow.

Tom Leue