Well.....
there are things called biodiesel quality standards, be it ASTM, CEN,
DIN, our little national ONORM, whatever....

They are supposed to define the method/s of analysis AND the criteria to
determine the quality of Bio-diesel.

Many (like me) belive that some of this standards are clearly
"overkills" and too meticolous (?spelling?) and too strict in some
places or limiting to the use of only one specific feedstock (i.e.
rapeseed in Europe)

The completness of transesterification is determined by the analysis of
remaining mono-, di- and triglycerid left in the product. Period. The
only sensible two ways to determin are "thin film chromatography" or
"gas chromatography".

100% mutton fat: Yes, we do offer technology for that feedstock. But
sorry, nothing for DIYS IMHO.

Cloud point IS THE NUMBER ONE problem we all have with the cheap
feedstocks.... though.

Bye for now,
Camillo