A couple of things, Harry. First, that is NOT trolling. People
posting information you don't agree with and that is not necessarily
off-topic is not trolling. Trolling is baiting, and I doubt you
seriously think Ed posted that message as bait.

Second, the research has been done by qualified people belonging to a
reputable group, and is being published in the Proceedings of the
National Academy of Sciences, which is certainly a reputable journal.
Are you saying that the otherwise sentient editors at the PNAS
somehow suspended their critical faculties in order to accept this
"crap" as gospel? What cause do you have to dismiss this report so
casually?

You and I have tussled over closely related issues in the past, and I
don't think any evidence emerged that my view was any less sentient
than yours. On the other hand, you made some statements you were
unable to substantiate, and ended up preferring scepticism but being
unable to say why. So maybe it was your sentience that was suspended.
I tend to think so, and this bears it out - this is just a knee-jerk
rejection, not a considered response.

Man, I do love it when people pooh-pooh the damage their wasteful
lifestyles cause and then say "let's get on with something practical"!

Keith

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/9bTolB/TM