------ Forwarded Message
From: "Neoteric Biofuels Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:18:38 -0700
To: Biofuel-JTF <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Enter the bulldozer - ADM

I also said this, Keith:

"I think it will always go ahead in remote regions and many of the
places/people/things you are involved with, but that the small and regional
producer will get run under pretty quickly in the US and Canada unless they
are now or very soon already big enough to be worth buying out. "

So, prepare for the bulldozer. Maybe you can be a winner in the coming
industry rationalization sweepstakes.

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
http://www.biofuels.ca

------ End of Forwarded Message