76 MERCEDES-BENZ 300D, custom made PU truck, diesel, blue, auto, tool box.

This was found last week, I am trying to get pictures and details.

Unique, that is for sure. What kind of job was done on conversion? Rust,
etc?  Do not know yet. Anyone interested in it, email me off list Ð looks
like weÕd be able to convert to SVO and sell for in range of $2000 US.

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/9bTolB/TM