Hi Len:

 Do you mean the presscake?

Feed it, burn it, fertilize with it... eat it!

Valuable enough stuff.

Analysis depends on if from cold pressing or from solvent extraction. If you
cold press, the oil is better, and so is the presscake (having in it still
just a nice oil content of maybe 8%, so is nutritious, yet palatable for
livestock and for some seeds, good for consumption by humans.

Depending on your POV, it's either the product or the byproduct, like methyl
ester and glycerine.

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
1-250-768-3169 Fax: 1-250-768-3118
Toll-Free (Canada/USA): 1-866-768-3169
http://www.biofuels.ca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]