In case you missed it, on Sunday Nov. 10th Senator Kerry (D-Mass.) was on
ABC's This Week (with George Stephanopoulos), and squeezed in a nice mention
about how alternative fuels can help the environment, reduce our national
security risks in the Middle East, and create more jobs for Americans.  I
find this particularly interesting because he all but declared his candidacy
for the Democratic Presidential nomination on the same show...

For a non-farm-State Senator, Kerry is an usually big supporter of biodiesel
as far I can tell.  In addition to being a smart guy with basically
progressive environmental political leanings, this may have a lot to do with
the fact that Iowa is the first caucus in the nation, and thus important for
Presidential ambitions, and that largest biodiesel producer in the US is in
Massachusetts.  Here is another quote from him about World Energy in
Massachusetts: ãToday we are nurturing the alternative fuels market.  Thanks
to the work of Burke Oil and World Energy, biodiesel is becoming accepted as
a sound alternative to conventional fuels. That national security will be
enhanced and environmental harms alleviated through increased biodiesel use
are tremendously important. I look forward to the day when biodiesel is a
fundamental attribute of our overall energy portfolio.ä

Cheers,
Andrew Hoppin

Andrew Hoppin
N Space Labs, Inc.