Dear menbers of this List, dear Keith,

This is Camillo Holecek from ENERGEA. Sorry to have been "offline" for some
time due to great developments over here...

In some recent mail exchange, I have been asked about *production costs*.
I did say something about 7 cent a liter..... BUT THAT WAS ONLY FOR CHEMICALS,
ENERGY AND LABOUR !!!

We are used to consider 3 different *cost factors* in our thinking:
a) Your feedstock of choice (depends much on where in the world you are...)
 plus
b) your *production costs*  (anything else, like energy, chemicals & labour,
needed to arrive at 1 liter of BD...)
 plus
c) your fixed costs (capital costs, mangement, marketing, mortgage,
insurance.....and so on)

AND THEN ONLY YOU ARRIVE AT THE *COST PER LITER or GALLON OF BIODIESEL* ex
works !!!

I hope this helps to clarify a lot. At our own plant (continous CTER
technology, 40.000mt/a capacity, Zistersdorf, Austria) we are selling now at
something around 45 EURO-cent per liter ex works in truck loads.
DinoDiesel is now between 68 to 73 EUROcent at the pump; Biodiesel (B100) sells
for about 66 to 68 EUROcent at the pump here in Austria. Germany is always one
notch higher though, as they have been intelligent enought to add some green
taxes to dinodiesel in the past years.

Happy biodieseling,

Camillo Holecek

Biofuels at Journey to Forever