Hello Camilo:

No doubt about it, one way to make contact with folks who have some
experience with similar projects is to post a public message in the
two yahoo boards, biofuels and biofuels-biz:

There are many people there who know more than I do about such a
project.  So, this is my top recommendation.  I think within a couple
of days you will have four or five somewhat useful responses, and I
encourage you to post. I don't know much about using biodiesel with
other fuels, but those people know a lot.

If you are concerned about discretion (i.e., you are concerned about
posting on those internet "public discussion forums" that have a bad
reputation) then you can always post under an assumed name and not
give too many details, but I think you will find folks there are
fairly businesslike, and will be very interested to help you.

I will cc: to the moderator of that group so that he can watch to make
sure that someone attempts to encourage your interests, and he could
assist you in making sure that you are able to post somewhat
anonymously.  He runs this page:

http://www.journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html

I used to use this website:
http://www.eco-web.com/
to research companies, and I think you could build a personal list of
four or five companies that you might want to add to your contact
lists.  For example, under bioreactors for power generation, they have
this:
http://www.eco-web.com/cgi-local/sfc?a=index/index.html&b=index/category/9.5.html

Personally, over the last five years, I've noticed two biofuel-related
companies.

There is a company in Spain called Abengoa, and I noticed them because
they bought out an American Ethanol producer.

Second, in Canada I think Iogen is of some importance in Ethanol
http://www.eco-web.com/cgi-local/sfc?a=index/index.html&b=register/06227.html
but I don't think they're precisely what you want.

Lastly, for now, I will send a blind cc: to a couple of friends who
are venture capitalists in alternative energy efforts, and they can
contact you at their leisure if they might have some ideas for your
project.  However, I am not encouraging you to start thinking about
stock market nonsense.  I think the main thing is to identify
technology that you can use and people who are helpful and go forward
with your project.

Hope these ideas help.

Sincerely,

"MM"