When I started to use "ready for use" technologies, I thought
after a while that this might be a domain name
http://readyforuse.com
I discovered that it was free and registered if of course. Now I
do not know what to do, but I might put some software there
and offer a Presentation Internet Card, or .Net card plus a
possibility to make a 5 page web site without web programming.

This way I can offer it to enthusiasts like myself, who get
a place to present themselves and their "ready to use" products,
methods and ideas. What about it? You will get,
http://yourproduct.readyforuse.com/ or
http://youridea.readyforuse.info/
If it is a good idea, I will implement it as soon as I get some time.

Hakan

If you want to take a look on a project
that is very close to my heart, go to:
http://energysavingnow.com/
http://hakan.vitools.net/ My .Net Card
http://hakan.vitools.org/ About me
http://vitools.com/ My webmaster site
"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to
how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn't the world
being round that agitated people, but that the world
wasn't flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has
been sold to the masses over generations, the truth
will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving
lunatic."  -- Dresden James

"No flag is large enough to cover the shame of
killing innocent people" -- Howard Zinn

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm