Um, why do people forget about Arkenol??!!  They have been around actually
"doing" cellulosic ethanol already in the Sacramento area test plant.

http://www.arkenol.com/

I have read up on all of Novozymes, but remember they are biotech, and
that is something that should be carefully considered.

James Slayden

List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: