I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts on bumper stickers / PR... I like
"boycott OPEC" themes... What other cool slogans/ideas do people have?  If
we can throw out brilliant ideas and vote on them, I know some good
designers, so I'll take it on to get some made up and make them available to
anyone who wants them at cost.

I also like the idea that Yokayo is thinking of putting essential oils
scents in BD-- might be nice to standardize the scent for B20, B100, etc...
if consumers came to recognize that when they smell "pine" coming out of a
car it means that's it's running B100, that could be powerful.  I was told
by a friend who used to work at DigiScents that our sense of smell is the
most poweful scent we have in terms of Mnemonic power.

Cheers,
Andrew

The Biofuel Business Development Project
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Biofuel-Business-Plan/
Dedicated to Making An Immediate Impact
On the Long-Range Future of Humanity
N Space Labs, Inc.