   Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:47:31 -0500
   From: "Steve Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Smithfield to Convert Hog Waste Into Fuel

why is converting manure to methane gas gross? We used
to do it my
farming
days. It's healthier than spreading the liquid stuff
on the fields. You
spread the dry stuff leftover and plow it under for
fertilizer.

Steve Spence

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/9bTolB/TM