This is a point that is going to get more and more attention, and a
valuable marketing approach for those making biodiesel from plant oils
that are produced in as sustainable a fashion as possible. I think we
will most definitely see product differentiation of biodiesel based on
feedstock over time.

Edward Beggs
http://www.biofuels.ca