Sounds great! I'd love to see some pictures

Steven

-----Original Message-----
From: A. Kwong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 10:11 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com; biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Keith Addison; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Knudsen Mauro; Jim Wilson;
Teddy L. Rosenthal; Richard Koral; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [biofuels-biz] fluid pumps ,ball, metal Prefilter , and micron
size filter for fuel and WVO

I have designed and test proved and currently in use of above items
for my Biodiesel making (AC-DC Converter, hose, small fluid pumps ,
hose, metal Prefilter , and micron size filter , small perfect
drillable metal ball, 0.01 inch drill bit, for fuel and WVO and
Barbington test ) and find it very handy and successful , all at a
very affordable price and save you a lot of time trying to locate it
and piece meal it yourself with no fun at all.

I have surplus here in my lab, If anyone interested to buy a set or
individual pieces, I can send pictures and mail it ..

all items are new and in original package unwrapped.
Hope this helps all.

Prof. Albert Kwong

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX