Hi,

Diester Oil is the commercial name of a french Company (I mentionned
Germany) based in Paris. they call it Diesel Vert (Green Diesel). They
distribute to some towns (villes) associated in villesdiester(
www.villesdiester.asso.fr)

Biodiesel becomes more important in Europe, Germany has allreasy 10 plants
with a capacity of 50 to 100 Ktons a year, the latest is New Energy. In the
Netherlands they are building a plant of 100 Ktons.

We still hope to be the first operational in Belgium under supercritical
conditions. The drawings for the plant are ready. We now have to get all the
authorisations. To start with a 10 Kton end of this year.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM