I have 30 gallons of Methanol that I need to get rid of.  My landlord got wind
of its presence and its gotta go.  I have been using it to make biodiesel.  It
is located in San Mateo.  Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested.

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM