There was a pilot project several years back that was in a midwestern
state with good emission reductions.  There also is a company that makes
switchgrsss pellets for pellet stoves, just can't find it now.

James Slayden

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM