In a posting a couple of days ago, there was the mention of producing
biomass pellets. I think there is a lot of merit in the idea. We cold
press oil on the farm for my own use (biodiesel/SVO) and the fines that
settle out of the oil, we mix with saw dust (from the wood heap) or wood
shavings, make balls and wrap them in newspaper. Tie the top with
string, and bingo...firelighters (we call them canola bombs!). We use
them either to help start a fire, of if you've got a lot of them, burn
them like you would wood. They burn really well, about half an hour
each, and make a lot of heat.
Just my 2 bobs worth.

Steven
www.bebioenergy.com

---

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM