HCII has posted about his experiences with WVO effecting steel coatings
causing waxy deposits that block the filter.  He has found this with
coatings on steel fuel filters and Mercedes fuel tanks..

I have read a recent report of an American  having similar problems with
a 1987 300D Mercedes tank.

I guess some people might misdiagnose this as filter blocking due to the
fats in the fuel.

Anybody got any idea of what coatings may be causing this.

Or does anybody have an example of this in the UK that I could have
checked in a Lab

Darren

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/9bTolB/TM