Hi Ong

It’s Idul Fitri (Muslim feat after the fast) vacation
time in Indonesia and the reason for the delay in
getting back to you.  Our office reopens next Monday
December 8.

I’m curious why you are using the most expensive palm
oil derivative to make biodiesel!  Maybe CPO or
getting WVO from local food processors would make more
sense.  Are there rejects, tailings etc available that
you can process.  I don’t believe importing other oils
would be a good idea at all.  You have transportation
and tax costs as well as palm oil traditionally
costing 30% or so less than soy.

Best regards,

Ken

--- gumpon prateepchaikul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Dear Ken
>     In Malaysia they are making biodiesel from olein
> palm oil and the
> final product is clear as beta carotene is removed
> during the process of
> making olein from crude palm oil as we did here in
> Thailand. But if
>  biodiesel is produced from crude palm oil the
> colour is off course
> quite red because of beta carotene in it and we can
> remove by the method
> as you mentioned. Right here in our department we
> can make mehtyl ester
> from both crude palm oil and mixed crude palm oil
> with the percentage of
> methyl ester up to 98 % (in small batch).
> Regards
> Gumpon

<SNIP>

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now