Hello,

I've added you to my biofuels-biz group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to send and receive
group messages, coordinate events, share photos and files, and more.
(NOTE: biofuels-biz is an announcement/newsletter group, so
only the group moderator may post messages.)

My introductory message to you:
or has an interest in biofuels - all aspects of biofuels use are covered.
There are resources, FAQs, how-to's, full recipes and an online Biofuels
Library at the Journey to Forever website, the premier source of small-scale
biofuels information:

Biofuels

Biodiesel
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel.html

Biodiesel - "Where do I start?"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

Straight vegetable oil (SVO)
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_svo.html

Biofuels Library
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library.html

Ethanol
http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol.html

List home:

All messages are archived at the independent Info-Archive at NNYTech
- fast, one-time searching and NO ADS:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/

Best wishesJourney to Forever
http://journeytoforever.org/

Important information about the biofuels-biz group

* To view and modify all of your groups, visit:

Regards,

Moderator, biofuels-biz

Report abuse: